Virtual Online Auction
Sale Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Sale Time: 10:00 AM CST
Seller: Marilyn K. Reichman Trust & Robert J. Reichman Trust
228.09 Taxable Acres • 1 Tract
Total – $1,322,922.00
The Reichman Farm is located in Section 20, T72N•R7W, Trenton Township, Henry County, Iowa 3 miles southwest of Trenton, IA or 8 miles northwest of Mt. Pleasant, IA.
From Rome, Iowa go north to old Hwy 34 proceed a short distance to White Oak Rd. Go north 2 ¾ miles to 285th St. turn left or west and proceed a short distance to the farm.
Vance Law Offices
101 N. Jefferson Street
PO Box 469
Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
John Probasco (641) 856-7355
BIDDING IS NOW LIVE!
- FSA information indicates 92.97 acres of tillable cropland. Including 14.09 acres in CRP (CP21) with a payment of $297.85 per acre expiring in 2037 & 31.7 acres in CRP (CP23) with a payment of $259.50 per acre expiring in 2026. The balance of the tillable crop land Is in row crop production.
- Chelsea-Fayette-Lamont, Fayette & Richwood soils.
- CSR is 52.7. (66.2 on tillable acres)
- The balance of the tract offers outstanding hunting & recreational acreage with large hardwood timber areas offering great cover for all species of wildlife. This parcel features Skunk River access on the western portion. There is a nice pond on the parcel as well.
- Access is on the north by 185th St.
The Reichman Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 228.09 taxable acres and the advertised acres found in this brochure. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing, an appraisal or inspection.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of the sale with the balance due in approximately 60 days, on or before Friday, November 3, 2023 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
At the conclusion of the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Signing of said agreement will be executed via email or DocuSign. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the tenant. Tract sells free and clear for the 2024 crop year.
The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its “as is” condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral.