Virtual Online Auction
Sale Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
Sale Time: 10:00 AM CST
Seller: Gary A. & Donna C. Sacco
Open House: Thursday, May 25 • 4:30 – 6:00 PM
25309 Hwy. J3T
Moravia, IA 52571
179.59 Surveyed Acres • 5 Tracts
Tract 1 – $6,700.00/acre
Tract 2 – $4,125.00/acre
Tract 3 – $4,700.00/acre
Tract 4 – $4,525.00/acre
Tract 5 – $422,500.00 lump sum
Total – $1,273,730.50
The Sacco Farms are located in Section 10, Taylor Township, Appanoose County, Iowa 1/2 mile southeast of Moravia, Iowa or 13 miles north of Centerville, Iowa.
Mark your calendars now to participate in this upcoming Appanoose County, Iowa Land Auction. These tracts offer productive tillable farmland and include Grundy, Edina & Gara soils. Tracts 2-4 feature CRP income, desirable hunting/recreational acreage & several attractive home building sites with hard surface road frontage. Tract 5 offers very attractive 3 bedroom ranch style home that includes a nearly 100% finished walk-out basement and has an awesome view of a nice pond.
We urge you to take a look at this Appanoose County, Iowa farm that has been in this family for over 70 years!
John Probasco (641) 856-7355
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Rick L. Lynch
Lynch Law Office
207 S. Washington Street
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Tract 1 • 29.06 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 25.55 acres of tillable cropland, currently in row crop production
- Productive soils include Grundy, Edina & Clarinda
- CSR2 is 55.1
- Access is on the southwest by Hwy. JT3
Tract 2 • 38.31 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 27.87 acres of tillable cropland. The tillable cropland is currently in CRP (CP38E-2) with a payment of $116.31 per acre expiring in 2030. The balance of the parcel is in wooded draws
- Gara, Clarinda & Armstrong soils
- CSR2 is 43.5
- The parcel includes several attractive home building sites and has hard surface road frontage
- Access is on the northeast by Hwy. J3T
Tract 3 • 50.31 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 25.19 acres of tillable cropland, that is currently in CRP
- There is 17.81 acres in CRP (CP38E-25) with a payment of $116.31 per acre and 8.18 acres in CRP (CP25) with a payment of $116.31 per acre expiring in 2030
- The balance of the parcel is in wooded draws, offering attractive recreational acreage and there is a small pond on the tract
- Olmitz-Vesser-Colo, Armstrong & Gara soils
- CSR2 is 48.1
- This tract is improved with a 52ft. x 52ft. pole building as well as other usable structures. The parcel includes several attractive home building sites and has hard surface road frontage
- Access is on the northeast by Hwy. J3T
Tract 4 • 57.91 Surveyed Acres
- This tract is nearly 100% wooded featuring highly desirable hunting and recreational acreage
- Olmitz-Vesser-Colo, Clarinda & Gara soils
- CSR2 is 45.5
- This parcel does include a small open area offering an attractive home or cabin building site.
- Access is on the west by 250th Ave.
Tract 5 • Country Home & 4 Surveyed Acres
Physical Address: 25309 Hwy. J3T • Moravia, IA 52571
- This attractive parcel is improved with a very nice 5 bedroom ranch home that was built in 1994 and includes 2 car attached garage. The dwelling offers 1,540 sq. ft. of living area on the main floor and includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and an eat in kitchen. The walk out basement of the home is fully finished, offers 2 bedrooms, 3/4 bath and access to a very nice pond. The heating source is provided by a GFA furnace with central air and Rathbun Rural Water is located on the property.
- The description of this desirable acreage does not do it justice, this is a must see property!!
- Access is on the northeast by Hwy. JT3
The Sacco farm will be sold in 5 individual tracts. Tracts 1-4 will be sold on a price per acre basis through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder has the privilege to take any or all tracts for their high bid. Buyer’s Choice auctioning will continue until all 4 tracts have been sold. Tract 5 will be sold last for a lump sum total dollar amount. The tracts will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing, an appraisal or inspection.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, July 10, 2023 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
At the conclusion of the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Signing of said agreement will be executed via email or DocuSign. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession on Tract 1 will be subject to a lease with the tenant for the 2023 crop year, buyer will receive 50% of the cash rent as a credit at closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on Tracts 2-5. Tract 5 is serviced by a septic system and is subject to the IA Septic system law. The septic system will require testing, all testing and required updates will be at the buyer(s) expense. For questions or complete details contact the auction company. For questions or complete details contact the auction company.
The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its “as is” condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral.