Virtual Online Auction
Sale Date: Thursday, June 29, 2023
Sale Time: 10:00 AM CST
Seller: David Winters
100 Acres± (subject to survey) • 1 Tract
The Winters farm is located in Section 13, Udell Township, Appanoose County, Iowa 6½ miles northeast of Moulton, Iowa. (15 miles east of Centerville, Iowa or 10 miles west of Drakesville, Iowa).
From the Junction of State Hwy. 2 & State Hwy. 202 approximately 2 miles north of Moulton, Iowa, go east 1 mile to 330th Ave., turn left or north and proceed 3½ miles to the farm.
Make plans now to participate in this upcoming southern Iowa land auction. This farm offers highly improved pasture land, productive tillable farmland and attractive recreational acreage. The farm is nicely improved with several very usable utility buildings, cattle facilities with automatic waterers, grain storage & much, much more. If you desire to run a few cattle or horses or to build your dream home, we urge you to take a look at this property!
John Probasco (641) 856-7355
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Rick L. Lynch
Lynch Law Office
207 S. Washington Street
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Physical Address: 33215 485th St. Udell, IA 52593
- This attractive tract is improved with several nice buildings including a 40ft. x 96ft. steel utility building, a 42ft. x 75ft. steel utility building with a partial heated living quarters and a 20ft. x 26ft. steel utility building. Other improvements include nearly 12,000 bu. of grain storage, a 60ft. concrete silo and several areas of livestock holding & sorting pens built with continuous pipe fencing.
- Rathbun Rural water is located on the property and it feeds several automatic cattle waters.
- FSA information indicates 68.61 acres of tillable cropland, including 4.35 acres in CRP (CP22) with a payment of $79.20 per acre expiring in 2030. There is 20 acres +/- of the tillable cropland currently in corn production. The balance of the tract is in improved pastureland with updated exterior and interior fencing.
- Soils include Olmitz-Vesser-Colo & Armstrong-Gara.
- CSR2 is 46.3.
- Access is on the north by 485th St. and on the west by 330th Ave.
The Winters Farm will be sold in 1 individual tract and will be sold on a price per acre basis based on a survey that is currently in progress. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing, an appraisal or inspection.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, July 31, 2023 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
At the conclusion of the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Signing of said agreement will be executed via email or DocuSign. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to the removal of the corn crop, seller is retaining all rights to said corn crop. For questions or complete details contact the auction company.
The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its “as is” condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral.